IQNOMY guest speaker at web managers event
, May 27 2011, 0 reactions
Yesterday, Christian Vriens and I were quest speakers at the Dutch web managers event by Present Media. Together with Gerben Nijhuis of AS Watson we talked about the personalization of the web. Our audience were online specialists coming from various work fields, such as retail, healthcare, government agencies and insuring.
We had some interesting discussions during that day on the future of the internet. Excerpts of the roundtable discussions with a.o. Erwin Blom (The Crowds), Yme Bosma (Hyves) and Yuri van Geest (THNK), hosted by Marco Derksen (Marketingfacts) were shown as well. For those who missed it – the propositions were:
1) The Internet will become customer centric (video in Dutch)
2) The Internet will become the Internet of Things (video in Dutch)
3) The World Wide Web is dead, long live the Internet of Applications (video in Dutch)
4) Parties with the most data will win (video in Dutch)
5) Privacy online is no issue (video in Dutch)
Christian explained the ins and outs of IQNOMY’s MyLiquidInternet suite. In brief, the personalized web environment offers visitors of (B2C) websites a realtime presentation of relevant website content. Web managers on the other hand will be able to gain realtime insight into their (anonymous) visitors, based on multi-dimensional profiles and self-learning language technologies.